suave congo carabali

... all the messages not related to the above forums have to be posted here: Thanks!

Postby Laurent Lamy » Fri Aug 01, 2003 1:21 pm

Hi,
i'm looking for lyrics of "suave congo carabali" in "cuban dreams" by Luis
Conte. Thanks for the help!
Laurent Lamy

Postby JohnnyConga » Fri Aug 01, 2003 11:53 pm

Hello Laurant.....se va bien?...you can goto my Padrino's site at IFAOCHA@yahoogroups.com and get just about any song your looking for ,except the one by Louis Conte but just maybe somebody on site has the words...Hope all is well with you my friend....At your Service...JC JOHNNY CONGA... ;)
JohnnyConga

Postby Laurent Lamy » Sat Aug 02, 2003 3:09 am

JohnnyConga wrote:Hello Laurant.....se va bien?...you can goto my Padrino's site at IFAOCHA@yahoogroups.com and get just about any song your looking for ,except the one by Louis Conte but just maybe somebody on site has the words...Hope all is well with you my friend....At your Service...JC JOHNNY CONGA... ;)

Hi Johnny, thanks, all is fine for me! But I can't find [email=IFAOCHA@yahoogroups.com...]IFAOCHA@yahoogroups.com...[/email] :(

Edited By Laurent Lamy on Aug. 02 2003 at 04:10
Laurent Lamy

Postby JohnnyConga » Sat Aug 02, 2003 2:35 pm

Hi Laurant try this
http/www.IFAOCHA@yahoogroups.com...if that doesn't work I will send you an email with a post from the site I allready erased mine for the day and I don't have it listed.....let me know ok....JC JOHNNY CONGA
JohnnyConga

Postby JohnnyConga » Sat Aug 02, 2003 7:22 pm

Laurant..here is his email [email]--thunders4u@hotmail.com...His[/email] name is Tru Eno.....the site again is http://www.IFAOCHA@yahoogroups.com......that should do it...Auvoir my friend.....JC JOHNNY CONGA..... ;)
JohnnyConga

Return to Miscellanea