LP Classic Conga & Tumba for sale - $600 - w/ mule skin heads & LP dbl conga stand

... all the messages not related to the above forums have to be posted here: Thanks!

Postby heyitsrob » Thu Dec 15, 2005 11:38 pm

These are great looking and sounding LP Classic Congas. Included with the congas is the LP double conga stand. I am the original owner and have owned them a little over a year. The congas are in near mint condition. I replaced the original water buffalo heads with some mule skin heads I bought from Isaac. I still have the original heads and will include them with these congas. There is only one small nick on one of the drums. I am asking $600 for everything. I can't ship these, so they must be picked up in Houston. Pics are available at http://photos.yahoo.com/heyitsrob. Please mail me at [url=heyitsrob@yahoo.com]heyitsrob@yahoo.com[/url] or call me at 832-867-8580 with any questions.

Edited By heyitsrob on 1134689912
heyitsrob

Postby heyitsrob » Tue Jan 10, 2006 10:23 pm

Price drop to $450.
heyitsrob

Postby Bataboom » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:24 am

hey these are listed on ebay huh? Yeah im a cronic ebay looker..........

Nice set man! shoosh....... I think the pick up only is whats not selling them, Im sure you got your reasons but them nice suckers woulda sold by now shipped.

Anyway great lookin set bro hope they find a nice home at that price many would love to grab them.
Bataboom

Postby Ecuarumba » Wed Jan 11, 2006 5:52 pm

well, if u end up changing your mind about shipping em, I'd buy em today. They're exactly what I've been lookin for. Just thought I'd put that out there...

good luck
Ecuarumba

Postby franc » Fri Jan 13, 2006 1:10 am

i think the shipping cost is near 90.00 each to this neck of the woods. great set of congas. wish i had the cash!!! good luck!! my best, franc :(
ibúkún,ire,
Franc ♪♪
franc

Postby Bataboom » Fri Jan 13, 2006 7:21 am

wouldnt be too bad for someone in the states maybe 25 bucks each, long as you box and pack um well and send UPS or FedEx, you have no worries :-) usps tends to be retards IMO
Bataboom

Postby onile » Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:00 pm

Alafia Abures!
You know, if you truly want to unload your drums online, you have to committ, which means you must do what is necessary to make them appealing to a buyer. In this case, your "buyers" have spoken! Include shipping, or have the buyer pay for shipping, either way, your post here abure heyitsrob, has generated some interest. Now, potential buyers, if the seller has no intention of covering shipping, or taking the drums to a UPS or others shipping company, then I'm afraid it's become a mute point.

Abure heyitsrob! It's really not a chore unless you live out in the middle of "BFE", you just need to take your set with you to a UPS/Mailboxes Etc. spot, they have the boxes and 'popcorn' packing stuff to help ensure that they will be safe during shipment. There is a cost for the boxes, and the minor stuff like 'popcorn' junk to cushion the drums. I've sold drums online and have done this from AZ to Minnesota. If you aren't getting any "local" bites on your items, then you might want to consider this, otherwise there are going to be some dissappointed congueros on the congaforum. :p :( :D

Respect!
Onile!
Que Nsambi les acutare pa' siempre!
onile

Postby mario2 » Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:25 pm

Roberto,
This is Mario (you sold me the gen. II LP Bongos).
Here's a deal to consider. Once you find a buyer, I'll take my Classics to a UPS center and get an estimate of the shipping cost. I'll then let you know how much it will be so you can communicate it to your buyer. I'll then pick up the Congas from your location and take them to UPS.
Now .... here's the rub, all I ask in return is that you put the original LP heads back on the congas and I'll take the mula skins for myself.
Hows that? ???
mario2

Postby onile » Fri Jan 13, 2006 5:45 pm

Asi se toca!

Great Job Mario! Your request sounds reasonable, except if the post shows the current heads on them, abure heyitsrob needs to add that caviat (warning) on the post so that the buyer understands that the original heads will be what they get!

Suave!
Onile!
onile

Postby onile » Fri Jan 13, 2006 8:53 pm

Also, what UPS/Mailboxes Etc. will ask for is a 'zipcode' for the destination. So, if you find a buyer, and you are planning to ship them, get their zipcode to facilitate the process much easier.

BTW Abures, if you establish a "PayPal" account for yourselves, it can make your lives so much easier when purchasing or selling items such as this. It's relatively easy and f r e e! This way abure heyitsrob, you can (since you've dropped the price down from $600), ask for the buyer to cover the shipping!

La bendicion!
Onile!

Edited By onile on 1137185749
onile

Return to Miscellanea