Hi!

... all the messages not related to the above forums have to be posted here: Thanks!

Postby cinito » Mon Jan 15, 2007 5:37 pm

Hello to every one!
I'm Giulio an Italian conguero!
Now I'm studing English for the university course, so I got to speak and write with someone who know english very well!
there is someone who wants to write some e-mails?
we can speak about our passion: music and expecially percussion!!I'm great jazz listener too
write me!
Bye
cinito

Postby tfunk » Mon Jan 15, 2007 6:36 pm

Hey Giulio,
No problem, you can contact me at [email]twmoore60@hotmail.com.[/email] I would love to exchange e-mails about music, percussion and Italy. I lived in Rome in 2002-2003, and played with some great young Roman musicians. I found them to be very open, friendlly, and giving.

Take care,
Theo
twm
tfunk

Postby JohnnyConga » Tue Jan 16, 2007 11:26 pm

WELCOME CINITO....you will learn a lot here... I LOVE Verona.. I got to perform in the "Collosium" a long time ago...I remember seeing the bats that would fly thru the Collosium...I performed there with Gloria Gaynor in 1975...Bienvenuti...."JC" Johnny Conga.... :D
JohnnyConga

Postby congamyk » Thu Jan 18, 2007 4:57 am

Hey JC ... did you sing along with her on "I will Survive"? :D
congamyk

Postby JohnnyConga » Fri Jan 19, 2007 3:11 am

HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH no thank God .....I was with her from74 to 76, with a 5 piece all white band ...WE made her famous in those 2 years and then she dumped us. this was when her first hit was "Never can say Goodbye" by Clifton Davis/singer/actor on "That's my Momma"...I got in touch with her years later and asked for an autograph picture and she wanted to charge me 50 bucks for it......sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet......"JC" Johnny Conga...ps I got a ton of stories about her...and the "City Lights Band".... :;):
JohnnyConga

Return to Miscellanea