ANYONE INTERESTED IN A SET OF ISLA PERCUSSIONS IN EUROPE?

... all the messages not related to the above forums have to be posted here: Thanks!

ANYONE INTERESTED IN A SET OF ISLA PERCUSSIONS IN EUROPE?

Postby maximiano » Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:52 pm

If you are in Europe and interested in a set of 3 Isla percussions quinto, conga and tumba, let me know
maximiano

Re: ANYONE INTERESTED IN A SET OF ISLA PERCUSSIONS IN EUROPE?

Postby jochumsen » Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:27 pm

I would probably be interested - if the price is right :-) What did you have in mind? And where in Europe are they? It can be a pretty expensive thing to ship them over long distances.

Magnus
jochumsen

Postby enfon » Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:04 pm

A friend of mine made a 200 dollars deposit to Isla percussion 2 months ago. He wanted to buy bongos .But after a few mails of confirmation that told that everyting was ok and that he was going to receive his instrument ,he got no news and the phone number of Isla is unavailable. We think that the company doesn't exist anymore and my friend has just lost his money.
Has anyone heard about Isla recently?
enfon

Postby niallgregory » Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:36 pm

maximiano wrote:If you are in Europe and interested in a set of 3 Isla percussions quinto, conga and tumba, let me know

where in europe are they man ? prices etc would be good also . Cheers ..
niall gregory
niallgregory

Postby Congadelica » Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:11 pm

enfon wrote:A friend of mine made a 200 dollars deposit to Isla percussion 2 months ago. He wanted to buy bongos .But after a few mails of confirmation that told that everyting was ok and that he was going to receive his instrument ,he got no news and the phone number of Isla is unavailable. We think that the company doesn't exist anymore and my friend has just lost his money.
Has anyone heard about Isla recently?

Mario has been away, he got back yesterday to Belize business as normal as far as I know mail him again or try the phone.
I got an e mail from Mario yesterday.
Congadelica

Return to Miscellanea