Donde Andabas Tu, Acereko

Let's talk about what can be found around that worth having..

Donde Andabas Tu, Acereko

Postby Light Seeker » Thu Jan 01, 2009 7:27 pm

After hearing this album mentioned favorably on this forum, I decided to use one of my Christmas gifts, an iTunes giftcard, to purchase the album. However, on iTunes, track 3, Flor de Mayo, is missing for some reason. If anyone has this song in high quality digital format and can email it to me, please PM me. Gracias!
Light Seeker

Re: Donde Andabas Tu, Acereko

Postby TONE74 » Fri Jan 02, 2009 10:12 pm

By reading your post I noticed I'm missing two tracks the one you speak about and # 11 Columbia since' ( wasn't there when I bought mine ). I purchased mine about 10months ago and it just had 10 tracks and I don't remember it saying it was a partial album. Thats another 99cents but I think well worth it. Thanks for pointing that out I would of never noticed.
TONE74

Postby taikonoatama » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:22 pm

Missing tracks sent to lightseeker and tone74. Enjoy.

James
taikonoatama

Postby Light Seeker » Fri Jan 02, 2009 11:32 pm

I'm listening to it right now. Thanks again!
Light Seeker

Postby TONE74 » Sat Jan 03, 2009 12:04 am

Big thanks Taikonoatama. I never expected to actually get the song. I got the other already.
*If you ever need to convert files from itunes the way I do it is to save it to a cd-rw ( with cd-r you waste a cd in the process ) then rip it to media player which turns it into mp3. <-- for future reference. Peace

By the way has anyone heard their other cd? I'm thinking of buying it but haven't heard any commnents on it. <--- Never mind got "Habana de Mi Corazon" and its another great CD.
TONE74

Return to Books, Videos, CD and other stuff