My first online course in english

A place where discuss about secrets, tips and suggestions for practicing on congas and to improve your skill and technique ...

Postby Laurent Lamy » Fri Jan 18, 2002 12:27 pm

My first online course in english is already available.

Conga Basic Principles:

Most important is to practice in a regular way. It is useless to practice hard one day, then do nothing the next day.
You should start by deciding how much time you have available for practice each day. The second step is to organise your practice to fit your level and your needs.
My online course is based on a daily session of three hours. I divide it into 3 main headings.

1.WARMUP AND
2.INSTRUMENT TECHNIQUE
3. INSTRUMENTAL AND MUSICAL PRACTICE

17 exercices and audio files
For more info contact me
Laurent Lamy

Postby Laurent Lamy » Thu Jan 31, 2002 10:59 am

have a new site especialy devoted for my online courses. If you have time, i woul'd like you tell me what do you think about that, make some critics, advices...
http://www.mamut.com/laurentlamy
Laurent Lamy

Postby whammy » Thu Jan 22, 2004 3:00 am

It's apparent that your native language isn't English, which is cool anyway... do you have any sample lessons? :)

I don't know about anyone else but I learn really fast so I was wondering if you have any example techniques to offer with examples in .mp3 format. That's the kind of thing that I personally think the percussion world needs more of.

Edited By whammy on 1074740485
whammy

Return to Congas Technique, Rhythms and Exercises