JC's video - how is it comming along

A place where discuss about secrets, tips and suggestions for practicing on congas and to improve your skill and technique ...

Postby rumbaman » Thu Mar 15, 2007 8:57 pm

hy to all have'nt been on for a while but i cannot stay away to long from here . Jc whats going on with your video , hope all is well with you . I had the luck here in miami to hook up with tomasito cruz he is my instructor now . What a great guy to say the least , i am still looking forward to learn some of your grooves jc.

peace to all my brothers

rumbman :D
rumbaman

Postby Thomas » Fri Mar 16, 2007 7:04 am

Hi Rumbaman!
Isn't Tomasito right now in europe, or is he just planning to go?
There's a guy on german ebay selling workshop tickets for workshops in Germany held by Tomasito.

[url=http://cgi.ebay.de/Conga-Workshopteilnahme-mit-Tomasito-Cruz_W0QQitemZ320090758329QQcategoryZ96606QQrdZ1QQcmd
ZViewItem]ebay[/url]

Unfortunately I cannot go there (anyway, if thats true), but I really encourage my fellow european congueros to go there if they have the chance!
I bet he's a very nice guy, I enjoy his instructional books and videos so much!
All the best,
Tom!
Thomas

Postby JohnnyConga » Sat Mar 17, 2007 1:08 am

Thank U Rumbaman but my dvd still is on the shelf for the time being and Im waiting for my time in the studio coming up to finish my CD "Breakin Skin"....u can hear a rough mix of one tune called CongaNation on my myspace.com site...from my upcoming CD...Tks again for asking..."JC" Johnny Conga.... :D
JohnnyConga

Postby rumbaman » Mon Mar 19, 2007 3:04 am

thanks jc , i am patiently waiting for it .

thanks rumbaman :D
rumbaman

Postby JohnnyConga » Fri Mar 23, 2007 4:58 pm

GOOD NEWS!!...I FINALLY GOT SOMBODY TO EDIT MY LEARNING DVD...SO NOW IT'S JUST WHEN WE CAN GET IN AND DO IT....TKS FOR ASKING...."JC" JOHNNY CONGA...
JohnnyConga

Return to Congas Technique, Rhythms and Exercises