Deleted - SPAM WARNING IN THREAD _ PLS READ!

A place where discuss about secrets, tips and suggestions for practicing on congas and to improve your skill and technique ...

Deleted - SPAM WARNING IN THREAD _ PLS READ!

Postby MagicOPromotion » Wed Apr 29, 2009 4:02 pm

DELETED - SPAM ACCOUNT - USER BANNED.

EDIT:

ATTENTION EVERYONE -

There has been a surge of spam accounts signing up on this forum recently. I am deleting and de-activating approximately 20-30 accounts per day now. It started of with 3 or 4 a day and as of late has jumped up in numbers.

If a spam account leaks through and gets to post before I can de-activate them, please do not click on any of the links they put up or emails etc etc. Your private info/pc could be accessed via their dodgy websites etc.

There are already security measures in place to prevent these accounts but somehow they are still getting through. The last time we had them was because a member on here had an online marketing spam business and his traffic flow started coming on here automatically. The user made me aware of this after countless spam threads which started popping up and requested their account be terminated. For the time being these spam accounts stopped.

If anyone on here has a similar business please make me aware of it so we can place some sort of filter on the account rather than eventually finding the source and having your account suspended and reported to your ISP.

ABAKUA
Congaplace Forum Admin.

Congaplace
MagicOPromotion

Re: Please, help me, brothers!!!

Postby akdom » Wed Apr 29, 2009 7:18 pm

Hi

Not sure it is relevant here to ask for a soft that has nothing to do with percussions.
Not sure anyone will help you get a "free" soft!

B
akdom

Postby vinnieL » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:19 pm

SPAM!
vinnieL

Postby vinnieL » Wed Apr 29, 2009 9:19 pm

SPAM!
vinnieL

SPAM WARNING!

Postby ABAKUA » Thu Apr 30, 2009 2:00 am

ATTENTION EVERYONE -

There has been a surge of spam accounts signing up on this forum recently. I am deleting and de-activating approximately 20-30 accounts per day now. It started of with 3 or 4 a day and as of late has jumped up in numbers.

If a spam account leaks through and gets to post before I can de-activate them, please do not click on any of the links they put up or emails etc etc. Your private info/pc could be accessed via their dodgy websites etc.

There are already security measures in place to prevent these accounts but somehow they are still getting through. The last time we had them was because a member on here had an online marketing spam business and his traffic flow started coming on here automatically. The user made me aware of this after countless spam threads which started popping up and requested their account be terminated. For the time being these spam accounts stopped.

If anyone on here has a similar business please make me aware of it so we can place some sort of filter on the account rather than eventually finding the source and having your account suspended and reported to your ISP.

ABAKUA
Congaplace Forum Admin.
ABAKUA
Site Admin

Return to Congas Technique, Rhythms and Exercises