selling some of my drums.

Manufacturers, brands, skins, maintenance, stands, sticks, michrophones and other accessories for congueros can be discussed into this forum ...... leave your experience or express your doubts!

selling some of my drums.

Postby emveeone » Fri Mar 20, 2015 4:49 pm

Hello all, Unfortunate I have to sell several drums from my collection and wanted to put this out to the group first. I have posted pics before but will get some uploaded again. What I have for sale:
1. Volcano Percussion: quinto, conga, tumba, super tumba and boomba in rare albizia wood.
2. PM Percussion : conga, tumba (Cuban tribute series)
3. King Kong: quinto, conga and tumba(Tumba needs to be painted to match others)

PM if you are interested in any or all of the drums.

Thank you.
emveeone

Re: selling some of my drums.

Postby KKonga » Sun Mar 22, 2015 5:54 am

Let's see some pics please...

KK
KKonga

Postby emveeone » Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:05 pm

By the grace of God I don't have to sell them all anymore but here are the pic's if anyone is interested. Not sure what set i'm keeping but will consider offers.
Attachments
IMG_20150322_135059_2.jpg
PM Percussion
IMG_20150322_135639_1.jpg
King Conga
IMG_20150322_135310_1.jpg
Volcano Percussion
emveeone

Postby MACHO123 » Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:10 am

Hey Emveeone:
Hope everything is well with you. I sent you a PM. I want to buy the PM Percussion set. I would make an offer but I don't know what they cost therefore, I don't want to make an offer and offend. But, as a connoisseur of Vintage and High end Congas, I'm willing to at least pay what they cost you plus shipping. I guess that's a fair first offer being that I don't know the cost. But, if I judge the market, for example, and figure what it would cost if I bought the exact set made by, let's say,Matt Smith, (forget Jr. and SOS that's another level. They no longer make drums) I'm sure we can make a deal. Send me a PM. Let's negociate. Thnx in advance.
MACHO123

Postby Mr.Rumba » Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:05 am

I am interested in the Volcanos. I sent you a PM. Thanks!
Mr.Rumba

Postby MACHO123 » Thu Apr 16, 2015 2:52 pm

HI EMVEEONE;

I'VE BEEN SENDING YOU PMs BUT I DONT THINK THEY'RE BEING SENT. I CHECKED MY OUTBOX AND THEY'RE NOT THERE. I WAS WONDERING WHY I DIDN'T GET A RESPONSE FROM YOU. I GOT YOUR MESSAGE ABOUT THE PMs STILL BEING AVAILABLE. I'M STILL INTERESTED BUT BEFORE I BUY THEM, I WANTED TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE VOLCANOS. IF THEY'RE STILL FOR SALE, I WANTED TO KNOW WHAT SIZE AND PRICES FOR THEM. YOU CAN PM ME OR JUST CALL ME AT 917 207-2710. I THINK SPEAKING ON THE PHONE IS EASIER AND FASTER THAN MESSAGING AND WAITHING FOR RESPONSES. PLEASE CALL ME SO WE CAN DISCUSS THIS TRANSACTION. THANKS IN ADVANCE. HAVE A GREAT DAY.

MACHO
MACHO123

Return to CongaSet and accessories