Traditional Crowns

Manufacturers, brands, skins, maintenance, stands, sticks, michrophones and other accessories for congueros can be discussed into this forum ...... leave your experience or express your doubts!

Traditional Crowns

Postby mangorockfish » Mon Oct 05, 2015 9:28 pm

Need some advice from you veteran players. I want to replace the Comfort Curve rims on my drums with the traditional crowns. They are Patatos and would like to have the best. Should I look to LP or are there better crowns out there and if so can you provide me with a contact. Thanks in advance.
mangorockfish

Re: Traditional Crowns

Postby KING CONGA » Tue Oct 06, 2015 5:18 pm

In my opinion, the LP crowns are your best bet because they are made specifically for the Patatos and are also very good quality, on the other hand, you will more than likely have to pay more money, wait for them to be manufactured and then hope that they fit just right.
Chances are some Music store will have what you are looking for in stock.
Good luck.
K.C
KING CONGA

Re: Traditional Crowns

Postby burke » Tue Oct 06, 2015 9:08 pm

I just posted about about the skin I got from Greg at Artdrum. He seems to have a lot of LP hardware ... looked at his site and it mostly seems to be comfort curve, but I think it would be worth a call if you decide to go with LP hardware ... never know what may be in the shed until you ask :)

Darrell
Burke
burke

Return to CongaSet and accessories