Does anyone know of a Rumba podcast, or Caribbean music ?

If you know about any good item or you are looking for it, use this forum to post your messages!

Does anyone know of a Rumba podcast, or Caribbean music ?

Postby Mr. Conga » Wed Feb 04, 2009 12:10 am

With todays technology, with iTunes, and Zune, different MP3 players there is a broad choice of free material to listen to download, trough a podcast, and digital radio.

Material available:

Music, audio books, Radio, History, Learn how to, ...etc

There is plenty of popular rhythms, but has anyone found Rumba music, latin jazz, Salsa, Caribbean music, or any rhythms associated with these music that uses percussions as an important instrument ?

If you have not tried it, is great check it out.
Mr. Conga

ONLINE RADIO SHOW OF LATIN & AFRO-CARIBBEAN MUSIC

Postby JConga » Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:26 pm

Heys Guys/Gals u can now listen to my "archived" radio show "AL LADO LATINO" www.kbcs.fm ...just type in the last saturday in search archive, then clik on my show in left column..then clik "to listen"....2 hours of the BEST IN LATIN & AFRO CARIBBEAN MUSIC FROM AROUND THE WORLD!....HOST/CREATOR-"JC" JOHNNY CONGA
JConga

Re: Does anyone know of a Rumba podcast, or Caribbean music ?

Postby Jibaro » Wed May 13, 2009 10:30 pm

by JConga ยป Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:26 am

Heys Guys/Gals u can now listen to my "archived" radio show "AL LADO LATINO" http://www.kbcs.fm ...just type in the last saturday in search archive, then clik on my show in left column..then clik "to listen"....2 hours of the BEST IN LATIN & AFRO CARIBBEAN MUSIC FROM AROUND THE WORLD!....HOST/CREATOR-"JC" JOHNNY CONGA

Fun show, thanks.
No way to download as MP3?

R
Jibaro

Return to Books, Videos and CD for conga students