rumba lyric books

If you know about any good item or you are looking for it, use this forum to post your messages!

rumba lyric books

Postby CONGA4U » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:08 am

are there other rumba lyric books besides the cancionero rumbero, thanks for the help.
CONGA4U

Re: rumba lyric books

Postby jorge » Thu Aug 26, 2010 9:24 am

Why are you looking for another book? Are there any songs you want lyrics for that are NOT in the Cancionero Rumbero?
jorge

Postby CONGA4U » Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:47 pm

just tring to see if there are more books that are covering the new and old styles of rumba lyric. I have manny dvds of rumba with different lyric tha are not cover in el cancionero. thanks jorge, I know the cancionero rumbero is the perfec way to good for any rumbero, but maybe there are other books too. thats way i want to find out
CONGA4U

Postby bongosnotbombs » Thu Aug 26, 2010 4:28 pm

I've never heard of another book on rumba lyrics. Actually I've never heard of any book ever published on rumba lyrics. Cancionero Rumbero is the best there is and I think the only thing out there. That's probably why Barry made it, because there wasn't much or anything else.
bongosnotbombs

Postby jorge » Thu Aug 26, 2010 11:44 pm

What rumba recordings do you have that are not in the Cancionero Rumbero? Are they recent or old? If they are good, why not send them to Barry, Patricio, Max and the team and let them add them to the Cancionero? Last I heard they were pushing 400 songs with lyrics transcribed and still looking for new material.
jorge

Return to Books, Videos and CD for conga students