The CongaBook on CongaPlace - ... time to revisit the content...

If you know about any good item or you are looking for it, use this forum to post your messages!

Postby CongaMan » Tue May 15, 2001 4:14 pm

Hi guys,
I think it's now time to stop adding new stuff and dedicate all my effort to re-organize the various section of the CongaBook....

In fact in many cases the infos are not that accurate: no clave or tempos or general info ecc...

I will keep you informed how things go on but as usual I will be happy to see all of you partecipating to this new project... so if you have seen anything wrong or missing info please report inside this forum...

Thanks to all and keep in touch!
CongaMan
Site Admin

Postby Laurent Lamy » Wed May 16, 2001 12:06 pm

Do you Think, nevertheless, put my Giovanni congas exercises on-line?

(Edited by Laurent Lamy at 1:07 pm on May 16, 2001)
Laurent Lamy

Postby CongaMan » Wed May 16, 2001 12:38 pm

Yes Laurent I will do it ... unfortunately I didn't have time to rewrite them but I will do it within this week-end (may be also tonight) ... I will keep on adding stuff which I receive from you and other friends...

By the way ... I was looking into those exercises and I would like to know from you how do I have to rewrite the bass/palm (black square) and the touch (black triangle)... from the exercises it seems to me that is the heel/finger motion can you confirm me that?
CongaMan
Site Admin

Return to Books, Videos and CD for conga students