Justi Barreto's Guaguanco '69 - Does anyone have a CD of this album?

If you know about any good item or you are looking for it, use this forum to post your messages!

Postby Rumbaon6 » Tue Jan 08, 2002 4:15 am

I am looking for Justi Barreto's Guaguanco '69 CD. I used to have the album and I own a cassette version of it, but the cassette is too poor to record. If anyone in this forum has seen it on CD please let me know where I can get a hold of it.

If I am not mistaken, this is the only recording he ever made in the US and it is a classic.

thanking you in advance,
Rumba on 6 :)
Rumba on 6[br]http://www.6gonline.com/guaguanco
Rumbaon6

Postby JohnnyConga » Mon Jan 14, 2002 12:51 am

:D Guess what I have 2 copies of the Justi Baretto on vynil. One I just sent to my brother in the Bronx for his collection. Mine is in mint condition. I also have Justi on a "Musica Santero" album. I also new him back in the late 60's,as I was coming up. He was popular in the Santo circles as a "Leader" of Tambores. It was recorded on Gema records in 1969. I have another one of him on cassette somewhere. If you would like a copy of the record email me at [email]johnnyconga@hotmail.com.[/email] And we will take it from the ..Campana Tin Tin Tin........JC JOHNNY CONGA....
JohnnyConga

Return to Books, Videos and CD for conga students