Glen Caruba's video

If you know about any good item or you are looking for it, use this forum to post your messages!

Postby Laurent Lamy » Tue May 15, 2001 7:38 am

I saw the Glen Caruba's video on Congaplace video list. I kow his interesting book. Is what anybody knows its video? Is it good?
Congaman, do you have it?
Laurent Lamy

Postby CongaMan » Tue May 15, 2001 10:17 am

Unfortunately I don't have it!
If I remember well (BUT I'M NOT SURE) someone told me that it was a good video so I decided to try to find it and put on CongaPlace (the book is also available on congaplace into the books section)...

I invite people visiting this forum to send us comments about this video! Thanks!

Bye..
CongaMan
Site Admin

Postby JohnnyConga » Wed Nov 21, 2001 11:31 pm

I'll vouch for Glen he is a friend of mine..If any body should have a video and a book you'd think i'd have one done......He is also a fellow endorser of Pearl Elite Congas and works in the Nashville office.....if you'd like to reach him and ask him his email is GlenCaruba@PearlDrums.com Tell him JC JOHNNY CONGA SENT YOU..... Peace and Congas...JC JOHNNY CONGA....
JohnnyConga

Postby tamboricua » Thu Nov 22, 2001 1:10 am

Here is Glen Caruba web site:

http://www.carubamusic.com

Saludos, Jorge Ginorio
tamboricua

Postby congabebe » Thu Sep 05, 2002 3:50 am

I have not been able to find a copy of Glen's video, so I got the Modern Percussionist book /w cd. He breaks it down. Writes about the different percussion instruments. Gives you a type of melody and shows you how you can add different instruments to color the music, with notation to look at. Very organized, easy to read, Good examples to play along with. I really liked it. I tried to look his web site up and I can't get it, comes up with 'appache server' message. So, not sure if he has a new web address or what. If you find out can you post it again? In the meantime, I will keep checking.

chow,
Congabebe

;)
congabebe

Return to Books, Videos and CD for conga students