Video Instruction - Best Instructional Video-s?

If you know about any good item or you are looking for it, use this forum to post your messages!

Postby JohnnyConga » Wed Nov 20, 2002 1:42 am

OK MARS IS OUT AND GUITAR CENTER IS IN! Go there for the videos or go to Descarga.com...At your Service...JC JOHNNY CONGA.... ;)
JohnnyConga

Postby joserivera@cox.net » Sun Dec 01, 2002 4:14 pm

tamboricua wrote:I would like to recommend "Evolution of the Tumbadoras" by José Luis Quintana Fuerte "Changuito". He goes over proper technique on the tumbadoras, technique excersices, plus he cover different playing styles from older tumbadores like,Tata Güines, "El Coloroa", Patato, etc. Very nice!

Saludos, Jorge Ginorio ;)

Please let me know where I can obtain a copy of the Evolution tape you mention in your post.
joserivera@cox.net

Postby tamboricua » Sun Dec 01, 2002 5:59 pm

Guest wrote:
tamboricua wrote:I would like to recommend "Evolution of the Tumbadoras" by José Luis Quintana Fuerte "Changuito". He goes over proper technique on the tumbadoras, technique excersices, plus he cover different playing styles from older tumbadores like,Tata Güines, "El Coloroa", Patato, etc. Very nice!

Saludos, Jorge Ginorio ;)

Please let me know where I can obtain a copy of the Evolution tape you mention in your post.

Hola José, hope all is well! Check out at your local drum store. This video has been available for some years now. If not, check some online resources like; interstatemusic.com or descarga.com.

Hope this helps!

Saludos, Jorge Ginorio
tamboricua

Previous

Return to Books, Videos and CD for conga students