Best INSTRUCTIONAL DVD

If you know about any good item or you are looking for it, use this forum to post your messages!

Re: Best INSTRUCTIONAL DVD

Postby JohnnyConga » Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:43 am

I have replaced a DVD with personal 'one on one' ONLINE conga drum lessons..I do have over 40 videos on youtube.com for learning and performances...http://www.youtube.com/user/JohnnyConga if you interested in studying with me Online email me at johnnyconga@hotmail.com and let's do it!...Johnny Conga...
JohnnyConga

Postby section_9 » Sun Jun 10, 2012 8:04 pm

I may just do that.

I'm sure we can get over the 8 hr time difference.
section_9

Postby JohnnyConga » Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:28 am

No problem just say when and let's do it!...I have students in Australia and their a DAY ahead of me..8 hours no problem ..I also have currently, 4 students in England ...
JohnnyConga

Postby JohnnyConga » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:52 am

Here is a rhythmic independent exercise also do it in reverse...listen to it first then give it a shot...it's not that difficult..but takes some practice of course...then split the hands up and put one hand on one drum each..then try this, then reverse the movement....have fun with it....
http://youtu.be/KyMnyi2goAE
JohnnyConga

Postby JohnnyConga » Sat Jul 28, 2012 12:56 am

Here is a rhythmic independent exercise also do it in reverse...listen to it first then give it a shot..start out slow and work for speed...it's not that difficult..but takes some practice of course...then split the hands up and put one hand on one drum each..then try this, then reverse the movement....have fun with it....
http://youtu.be/KyMnyi2goAE
JohnnyConga

ONLINE CONGA DRUM LESSONS WITH A PRO!

Postby JohnnyConga » Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:57 pm

I am offering Online Conga drum lessons, using Skype or Facebook chat..THIS WORKS!..I have been teaching how to play the Conga drum for many years, and now I have been teaching online for over a year. Current 'apprentices' in Canada,Australia, Europe and the United States..all you need is a 'land line' phone and be signed into skype or facebook...this is one on one teaching with a pro player...for those interested in taking your skills on the drum to a higher level I can take you there, or for those that are just starting out. For more information please email me at johnnyconga@hotmail.com...

I am also accepting anyone interested in my Conga Intensive...I have openings at this time...Spend 5 days with me and I will teach you for 6 hours a day..2 in the morning 4 in the afternoon with a break at 3pm..private room and food included in Intensive...(See what others have had to say about their individual experience with me about their own Conga Intensive..go to page one of Congazine)...3 day Intensives also available.....email me at johnnyconga@hotmail.com if interested and for more information..I look forward to helping you on your road with the drum!...
JohnnyConga

Postby JohnnyConga » Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:33 am

JohnnyConga

Previous

Return to Books, Videos and CD for conga students