Looking for a teacher in Tampa, Florida

Teachers looking for students and vice-versa can use this forum to post their announcements (please include State, City and Contact infos)

Looking for a teacher in Tampa, Florida

Postby scavard » Sun May 08, 2022 10:29 am

Hi all,

I will be spending two weeks of this August in Florida. I would like to have some conga lessons while I'm there.

My idea is to have a few lessons over consecutive days as I won't have my drums there and cannot practice in between. I will be staying in Clearwater and should be able to get to nearby towns, but I am not sure about travelling really far on the other coast. If there won't be other option, I can make it one time for some intensive lesson. I consider myself intermediate, but regarding the lesson contents, I would rather leave that for the master to evaluate and decide.

There are not many teachers here in Czech Republic, so I really want to use this opportunity to improve my knowledge and playing. My original plan was to also visit Cuba for a few days, but I will hopefully go there next year for a longer period :)

Please recommend some teachers
Last edited by scavard on Thu May 12, 2022 6:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
scavard

Re: Looking for a teacher in Tampa, Florida

Postby scavard » Thu May 12, 2022 5:44 pm

So what if I extend the search to whole Florida? There must be many percussionists with afro-cuban knowledge there, right? Maybe some of them will just point me to someone closer to Tampa or Clearwater as they may know others :)
scavard

Postby vxla » Wed Aug 10, 2022 1:16 pm

Hi scavard -

Did you ever find a teacher? If not, DM me.
vxla

Postby scavard » Wed Aug 10, 2022 3:32 pm

DM sent, thank you
scavard

Return to Teachers&Sudents FINDER!