NEW! ON-LINE PERCUSSION COURSE

Teachers looking for students and vice-versa can use this forum to post their announcements (please include State, City and Contact infos)

Postby Laurent Lamy » Sun Nov 25, 2001 11:52 pm

NEW! ON-LINE PERCUSSION COURSE

Please , receive a percussion course in your hard disk. For each of the courses, you will receive a Pdf file containing the rhythms, the exercises and the advices of work and the corresponding Mp3 files. If you do not read the music, a system of tablature will be proposed to you. It is enough for that you indicate me your preference between the partitions and the tablatures.

You can open them in your navigator with both following software:
Acrobat Reader 5.0
Any reader Mp3

On your hard disk, you can listen and learn the rhythms. Every lesson, with until 10 rhythms and exercises, costs 39$. You should send the sum to my name and to the address which I would communicate to you when you will contact me by email at this address:

Laurent.lamy6@wanadoo.fr

You can send me your choice by e-mail and I you envoit the class(course) dices that I received your regulation(payment).

You can choose among the following criteria:

INSTRUMENTS: Congas, Bongos, Timbales, Batas, Chékéré, Güiro, Clave, Bells, Djembé and Dununs, Peruvian Cajon, Instruments of the Batucada...

DISCIPLINES: Pop Music, Cuban Popular Rhythms, Afro-cuban, Rhythms of western Africa, Brazilian Rhythms, to Tecnique and Independence, Improvisation and to Phrasé...

Here are some examples of at present available courses:

CONGAS: Salsa, Songo, Cha Cha, Bolero, Mambo, Son, Afro, Danzon, Pachanga, Charangua, Dengue, Cumbia, Plena, , Pa'ca, Timba, Pilon, Songo, Merensongo, Changui, Picadillo, Mozambique, Batanga, Merengue, Chachalek, 6/8...

BATAS: chachalokafon, iyesa, nyongo, rumba obatala, lallubanche, yakota...

DJEMBE and DUNUNS: Yankadi, Kuku, Dunumba, Kakilambe, Fankani...

Rock, Pop, Funk, Samba etc....

SPECIAL FILES: Ray Baretto, Giovanni Hidalgo, Santana, Poncho Sanchez, Daniel Ponce...

(Edited by Laurent Lamy at 11:54 pm on Nov. 25, 2001)

(Edited by Laurent Lamy at 7:46 am on Nov. 26, 2001)
Laurent Lamy

Postby Laurent Lamy » Mon Nov 26, 2001 7:56 pm

I made an error. Please , excuse me. An on-line course is not for 39 USD but 29 USD.

(Edited by Laurent Lamy at 7:57 pm on Nov. 26, 2001)
Laurent Lamy

Return to Teachers&Sudents FINDER!