Reno, NV - I need a maestro in Reno, Nv

Teachers looking for students and vice-versa can use this forum to post their announcements (please include State, City and Contact infos)

Postby TriniYanki » Fri Jun 07, 2002 5:11 pm

Hola Amigos,
I just bought a new conga and I'm looking for some lessons in Reno, NV.
thanks Eric :D
TriniYanki

Re: Reno, NV - I need a maestro in Reno, Nv

Postby RetroVintageDrummer » Mon Jan 05, 2015 2:39 am

The closest I know is in Sacramento, CA.

Hope this helps,

AndyG
RetroVintageDrummer

Postby JohnnyConga » Wed Jan 07, 2015 3:11 pm

Hello Trini I am an ONLINE Conga drum instructor..please email me or private msg me and let's talk..I have helped hundreds, like yourself looking for a mentor...you have to be careful when choosing a teacher..chek his history and references first..talk to others that have studied with them and see what they say about him. I can give u an hour of FREE introduction to me and my methods and foundations in learning how to play the Conga Drum...please go to my Congazine page here on Congaplace and read what others have said about me...Thank you...
JohnnyConga

Postby windhorse » Mon Jan 19, 2015 3:23 pm

If you want to go "over the hill" into Grass Valley/Nevada City, there's a group of players. And a great teacher of beginner-intermediate Bob S. And another guy who's awesome for higher level players. I can get you in touch with him if you're interested.
In the mean-time, recommend to take some online with Johnny C.... It takes hard work to make any progress, so the more you take from others, the quicker you'll progress.

Dave
windhorse

Postby JohnnyConga » Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:54 pm

Trini email me and I'll give you some FREE time with me ONLINE thru Skype.com johnnyconga@hotmail.com and we'll go from there.. I can save you years of learning time and take you where u want to go on the drum...Tks..JC
JohnnyConga

Return to Teachers&Sudents FINDER!