Percussion Instruction in NYC (Conga, Bongos, etc) - My Master is accepting limited students

Teachers looking for students and vice-versa can use this forum to post their announcements (please include State, City and Contact infos)

Postby DJAnyStyle » Fri Jul 05, 2002 1:00 am

Holding the utmost love for the Conga and latin percussion, I wanted to alert any other true Conga or Latin percussion students or potential students of openings for private study with my Master, Master Percussionist Luis Andino.

Master Andino has been involved, and a perpetual student and instructor for over 50+ years and is accepting a limited number of students in NYC! Anyone with SERIOUS interest can email masterconguero@hotmail.com with requests.

Please, serious inquiries only!
DJAnyStyle

Postby JohnnyConga » Sat Jul 06, 2002 4:27 pm

: :D ChaCho...I remember Luis from my days in the Bronx. I remember him with Kako's band,I believe. And he played with Charlie Palmieri too. He's been around for sometime..I may have met him many congas ago,but I would have to see a picture of him to know if I did. Luis Andino another Godfather of the Drum....JC OHNNY CONGA...... ;)
JohnnyConga

Return to Teachers&Sudents FINDER!