wake up australia - lets get together

Teachers looking for students and vice-versa can use this forum to post their announcements (please include State, City and Contact infos)

Postby pidoca » Wed Aug 13, 2003 3:16 pm

G'day mate. howza it goin? alright yeah, alrighty then.

thought you non ozzies might like the lingo. Are ther any percussionist in australia willing to get together and do some work. I have heard some of the so called percussionist groups aroung and you either have to be rich or live in the inner city. mmm ... the rest of us need to get together and do some work. I am interested in putting something together to take down to melbourne to play at the drum and percussion expo. any one interested?

cabritapercussion@hotmail.com

catch like a blowie
pidoca

Postby JohnnyConga » Thu Aug 14, 2003 12:34 am

G'day mate. How's your tit for tat? I know a little myself....Alex Pertout is in Melbourne and the number one cat for percussion there maybe you can hook up with him...throw one on the barbie for me will ya?.....krikie!......as your boy croc hunter says.....peace JC JOHNNY CONGA... ;)
JohnnyConga

Postby Chelsea » Thu Aug 14, 2003 3:56 am

I'm interested Pidoca, where are you based? I'm in Brisbane.
"Every instrument has to abide by the Clave. Stay on the Clave and you'll make it." - Tito Puente
Chelsea

Postby Fish » Thu Aug 14, 2003 9:03 am

I too am in Brisbane. When is this exhibition?
Fish

Postby pidoca » Sun Aug 24, 2003 1:12 pm

i am on the central coast of new south wales. the expo is the drum one they have every year, run by the drum scene the drumming magazine. if you guys want to contact me on email feel free it will probably be easier.

pidoca_cabrita@hotmail.com
pidoca

Return to Teachers&Sudents FINDER!