Southern Maryland Congueros - Are there any?

Teachers looking for students and vice-versa can use this forum to post their announcements (please include State, City and Contact infos)

Postby kmmurrdog » Thu May 22, 2003 7:10 pm

Curious if anybody in this state has some skills to share.
kmmurrdog

Postby 120decibels » Tue May 27, 2003 7:58 pm

Where is S. Maryland are you? If you're talking about the suburban D.C. area, then there are plenty of us w/ skills. Let me know where you are and I might be able to help you out myself or refer you to someone.
120decibels

Postby kmmurrdog » Wed May 28, 2003 4:25 pm

I'm in Lexington Park...about 1.5 hours south of DC. My folks live in Alexandria, so I get up that way fairly often. I would gladly make the commute if someone has some time.

Thanks.
kmmurrdog

Postby 120decibels » Thu May 29, 2003 1:38 pm

There are a bunch of good congueros up here in the D.C. Area. It all depends on what you're looking for and what your skill level is.

Drop me an email at zupton@bbn.com and we can talk more. I
120decibels

Postby KingKongas » Fri Jun 20, 2003 4:11 am

Count me in for any DC area drumming! Lexington Pk is a ways away but if you are ever closer to the DC area let me know!
KingKongas

Postby rikin » Thu Aug 28, 2003 2:26 pm

Hi there,
I am very much interested in learning this great instrument ....I am very good at basic beats and have this intuitive feeling that learning Conga would be easy for me and would be great fun too...I live in COllege Park (10 miles from DC)....would be nice to get some contact information of ppl/group game about Conga.....please email me at rik_inn@yahoo.com or reply to this message.....

Thanks in advance,
-rikin.
rikin

Postby kenmatthews » Thu May 05, 2005 4:49 pm

Since this post is close to 2 yrs old, I want to check to see if these guys still around and interested in lessons...

I am interested in taking lessons and live in Falls Church, VA.

saludos.

KEN
kenmatthews

Return to Teachers&Sudents FINDER!