Instructor in Detroit area

Teachers looking for students and vice-versa can use this forum to post their announcements (please include State, City and Contact infos)

Postby BongoBob » Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:53 am

I'm looking for a conga instructor in the north Detroit area. I have been playing for a few years now and looking to go to the next level. More of an advanced teacher. Any out there?
Psalm 150
BongoBob

Postby JohnnyConga » Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:13 am

My recommendation is to GOTO Lessons4you.com and goto to the area of the world/country/city and see who may be available....in your area or close by...Let me know what happens, please...."JC" Johnny Conga.... :D
JohnnyConga

Postby BongoBob » Tue Oct 18, 2005 1:01 pm

Thanks Johnny C,
I checked out Lessons4u but for some reason there are no percussion instructors in MI. I have checked around a bit and most that I have seen know as much as I do. I do have a name of a guy that I will be calling.
Psalm 150
BongoBob

Postby JohnnyConga » Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:11 pm

There was a brother I knew named Derf Reklaw Raheem...great percussionist...he MAYBE in Detroit....punch his name into Google and see what comes up....I think he is originally from Chi town....let me know what happens...we'll keep looking ...also u may want to check out ur local University -Dept. Of Percussion and see who is there....peace.."JC" Johnny Conga.... :D
JohnnyConga

Return to Teachers&Sudents FINDER!