CONGA CAMP with JOHNNY CONGA - Conga Camp

Teachers looking for students and vice-versa can use this forum to post their announcements (please include State, City and Contact infos)

Re: CONGA CAMP with JOHNNY CONGA - Conga Camp

Postby Chupacabra » Mon Aug 18, 2008 1:16 am

Yes indeed, it was a good session. I learned a lot more about what I need to learn - which was exactly the expectation that I had when I went there. Would I do this again? Sure I would! I don't know if the "Camp Intensive" would work for me but I certainly enjoyed the 3 or so hours of quality instructional time with JC. That just doesn't exist here in Victoria, so that means I just have to go to Seattle every couple of months - boo-hoo! I just don't know if I could handle a thriving night life, good restaurants, friendly women, and most of all, qualified teaching from a conguero!
The Habib Koité show at Jazz Alley was superb, by the way! I'm listening to his album right now.

For those who wish to visit Seattle - Get yourselves a good map! Not a piece of s***t tourist map like I tried using. The roads in that city are nuts!
... --- ... ... --- ... ...---...
Chupacabra

Postby JConga » Wed Nov 26, 2008 5:17 pm

HI BLAS AND WHOPBAMBOOM.... PLEASE GO TO THE CONGAZINE PAGE AND SEE PHOTOS OF PAST ATTENDEES AND THEIR REVIEWS/CRITIQUES OF MY CC/I....I CAN ALSO "TAILOR" THE COURSE TO FIT YOUR NEEDS,"IF" YOU REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT THOSE NEEDS ARE...I SAY THAT BECAUSE THOSE WHO HAVE COME TO ME HAD NEEDS BUT WEREN'T UP TO PAR IN TECHNIQUE AND OTHER THINGS, SOME I HAD TO START THEM FROM THE BEGINNING OF "MY" COURSE...AND NOW THEY ARE REALIZING THE "BENEFITS" OF MY TEACHINGS....hope to hear from you both....Johnny Conga
JConga

Postby JConga » Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:07 pm

I am now booking "attendee's" for my CC/I for this year 2009....for those interested please email me privately at johnnyconga2@hotmail.com and LET'S DO IT!..."JC" JOHNNY CONGA...
JConga

Postby lpcongaplayer » Wed Mar 04, 2009 12:30 am

Johnny,

If you decide to do something like this again and it works for you please let me/us all know who are married ahead of time and we will "brown nose"our wives as needed prior to our departure to your place. :lol:
Billy: Mommy! I want to be a drummer when I grow up!
Mommy: Now, Billy. You know you can't do both.
lpcongaplayer

Postby JConga » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:36 pm

MY CONGA CAMP IS A YEAR ROUND CAMP...ANYTIME OF THE YEAR...."JC" JOHNNY CONGA
JConga

Postby lpcongaplayer » Wed Mar 04, 2009 3:44 pm

JConga wrote:MY CONGA CAMP IS A YEAR ROUND CAMP...ANYTIME OF THE YEAR...."JC" JOHNNY CONGA

That's Great!
Attachments
open24hoursB.GIF
Great News!!
Billy: Mommy! I want to be a drummer when I grow up!
Mommy: Now, Billy. You know you can't do both.
lpcongaplayer

Previous

Return to Teachers&Sudents FINDER!