conga lessons in miami with Ivan Servigon

Teachers looking for students and vice-versa can use this forum to post their announcements (please include State, City and Contact infos)

conga lessons in miami with Ivan Servigon

Postby rumbaman » Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:24 pm

hey hows everyone doing . i am taking lessons with an instructor by the name Ivan Servigon he is awsome . If Johnny conga reads this Ivan sends you greetings he says you are a great player and a great guy . I was taking lessons with Tomasito Cruz but due to some personal situations on his part i had to stop taking lessons with him . My buddy reffered Ivan Servigon and i am very happy , he is in the kendal area his number is 305-321-1330 . If one of you all decide to call him tell him you got the number from the forum here on congaplace . My name is carlos de varona .

good luck to all ,

rumbaman :D
rumbaman

Re: conga lessons in miami with Ivan Servigon

Postby JConga » Sat Nov 01, 2008 2:59 pm

Way cool Bro!...Ivan is a good buddy and GREAT drummer and percussionist...you should do well with him,and please send him MY regards as well...Johnny Conga
JConga

Re: conga lessons in miami with Ivan Servigon

Postby Omelenko1 » Mon Nov 03, 2008 7:46 pm

The last name is Zervigon, his father is Eddy Zervigon, the flute player and leader of Orquesta Broadway, a Cuban charanga band from NYC for over 45 yrs. As a young teen, Ivan came to my house to watch videos of Tata, Los Muñequitos, Los Papines, Changuito....... Ivan has developed into a very gifted drummer/percussionist. He was my son's drum teacher for a while.

Dario
Omelenko1

Return to Teachers&Sudents FINDER!