Saltspring Island/Victoria BC

Teachers looking for students and vice-versa can use this forum to post their announcements (please include State, City and Contact infos)

Re: Saltspring Island/Victoria BC

Postby burke » Thu Dec 10, 2009 2:26 pm

First Cadenz - Welcome to this awesome forum from an East Coast Canadian Bro.

I have such teacher envy! Man there is no one out here with anything close to that resume (I've been looking not only in Nova Scotia but also PEI and New Brunswick). If I'm not mistaken I think you also have Trevor Salloum out there too. I've found guys who are better players than me for sure, and one guy who's very, very good and has spent some serious time in Cuba...but he's not really interested in teaching. He did act as coach the one time we were able to get together (I make a distinction between teacher and coach - teacher shows you new things and also coaches - a coach offers feedback alone on stuff you more or less know but haven't perfected).

Can I ask a favour? Could you ask Mr. Sanchez if he knows of any decent teachers hidden away in this region (the Maritimes in general - doesn't have to be in NS). Failing that I do get to Ottawa once or twice a year and is there anyone up there he would recommend?

Thanks and again welcome.

Darrell
Burke
burke

Re: Saltspring Island/Victoria BC

Postby burke » Thu Dec 10, 2009 10:33 pm

Will do ... Thanks

D
Burke
burke

Return to Teachers&Sudents FINDER!