A DEATH OF A SON IN AFGANISTAN.

This forum will be used by CongaPlace to announce what's new on-line... have a look at the new stuff and come back here for a quick comment! In this forum is not allowed to post new topic [reply only].

Re: A DEATH OF A SON IN AFGANISTAN.

Postby RitmoBoricua » Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:27 pm

Sorry to hear about your loss, se le acompana los sentimientos. I served this country too and retired from the U.S Navy and is always hard to learn of the death of a fellow shipmate or any other servicemen or women. Lots of people do not understand that the military is not a job is a SACRIFICE. May God bring peace and understanding to you and your family.
May you rest in peace HM3 ANTHONY C. GARCIA and Fair Winds And Following Seas..................
RitmoBoricua

Postby Omelenko1 » Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:52 pm

YAMBU,

I'm very sorry for your loss. My prayers are with your daughter and all your family. May he rest in peace. I'm very proud of our men and women in the Armed Forces and the sacrifices they are making to keep the world a better place.
Acompaño los sentimientos de tu hija y de toda la familia. Anthony no murio' por gusto, murio por la causa de la libertad. Que en paz descanse y que Dios le de el coraje a tu hija y todos ustedes para seguir adelante.

Bendiciones,

Dario
Omelenko1

Postby JohnnyConga » Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:08 pm

MY HEARTFELT CONDOLENCES GO OUT TO U AND YOUR FAMILY... "JC" JOHNNY CONGA (VIETNAM ERA VETERAN) 68-71...
JohnnyConga

Postby traumtyp » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:56 am

Una muy mala noticia Charlie, estamos contigo para darte fuerza a ti y tu esposa para afrontar esta perdida, que descanse en paz.
traumtyp

Postby +pablo+ » Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:15 pm

Sorry to hear about your loss. Please accept my heartfelt condolences to you and your family.
+pablo+
+pablo+

Postby Mike » Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:57 am

Charlie, I cannot put into words how sorry I feel for you, your family and all those he left behind.
I pray for you.
Peace & drum
Mike

Postby juancho » Thu Aug 13, 2009 4:03 pm

Charlie,
Lamento tremenda perdida por tu hijo. En el nombre de Jesus pido fuerza y sabiduria para ti y tu familia y que Dios los guarde.
Bendecidos.
juancho
juancho

Postby pavloconga » Sun Aug 23, 2009 12:40 pm

Dear Charlie,
I'm very sorry to hear this news, I only read this post now (Sunday 23rd August).
May I convey my deepest condolences to you and your family and daughter.
May your son in law rest in peace and may God bless you and watch over your family in this very difficult time.
Pavlo
pavloconga

Postby caballoballo » Thu Sep 17, 2009 1:40 pm

Hermano Charlie, lamento escuchar ésta mala noticia, se que no hay palabras para sosegar tu pena solo nuestro creador llevara alivio a tu ser y a tus seres amados. Yo estuve ahi en Afganistan en 2006, 8 soldados perdieron la vida durante el tiempo que estuve ahi, no es nada facil ni siqiera pararse en calle para el desfile funeral cuando ésto sucedia. De verdad lamento tu perdida.
Josean
caballoballo

Previous

Return to News