A DEATH OF A SON IN AFGANISTAN.

This forum will be used by CongaPlace to announce what's new on-line... have a look at the new stuff and come back here for a quick comment! In this forum is not allowed to post new topic [reply only].

A DEATH OF A SON IN AFGANISTAN.

Postby yambu321 » Sat Aug 08, 2009 3:27 pm

HELLO TO ALL,

I AM HEARTBROKEN TO REPORT, THAT I HAVE JUST LOST A SON TO THE WAR IN AFGHANISTAN, ON AUG 05 2009. HE WAS MY SON IN-LAW, JUST 21 YEARS OF AGE, A NAVY CORPSMAN ATTACHED TO A MARINE UNIT. HE WAS THE WORLD TO MY DAUGHTER, AND THUS MEANT THE WORLD TO US AS WELL. HE WAS A WONDERFUL YOUNG MAN. WAR IS A HARD THING. HIS NAME WAS ANTHONY C. GARCIA, (HM3).

THANK YOU,
CHARLIE.
Last edited by yambu321 on Sat Aug 08, 2009 10:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Keep It Real, Keep It Honest, and Alway's Be True To Yourself. Laugh and Smile When Ever You Can, and Help others do the Same; It's a Good Thing!
yambu321

Re: A DEATH OF A SON IN AFGANISTAN.

Postby windhorse » Sat Aug 08, 2009 4:52 pm

OMG! I'm so sorry!!
I surely hope time heals this great loss to you and your daughter!
windhorse

Postby KING CONGA » Sat Aug 08, 2009 5:28 pm

My condolences to you yambu, to your daughter and family, may God restore the joy and hope through healing in all of your lives. Would you mind posting a picture here of that brave and courageous young man, I have no doubt that we would all be honored to see what he looked like.
I will pray for you and for your family, I will also post a prayer request for you and for your Family on our web site, milagro9.com.
Link: http://milagro9.com/Prayer%20Page.html
God bless you.
KING CONGA

Postby docarroyo » Sat Aug 08, 2009 9:39 pm

Very sorry to hear of your loss, my condolences to you and your family. I am a retired U.S. Navy Corpsman myself with several tours of duty with the USMC. You should be very proud of him while others are taking cover from fire we are trying to save lives while under it, I'm sure he died as a hero. Many Corpsman disregard danger in order to preserve the lives of others. Theres a saying we have when we say good bye to a shipmate "Fair winds and Following seas" Que Dios lo tenga en su Rieno .

Israel Rey Arroyo Jr, USN/ Ret
docarroyo

Postby umannyt » Sun Aug 09, 2009 12:38 am

Charlie,

I'm so very sorry to hear about this tragedy happen so close to your family. The least I can do right now is to offer my and my family's deepest condolences, especially to your daughter, and our ardent prayers for the repose of the soul of your son-in-law and for strength for your daughter and your family in these very difficult times.

Sincerely,
umannyt

Postby Sakuntu » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:51 am

Charlie,
Thank you for letting us know of Anthony's sacrifice so we can honor him. May God comfort you, your daughter and your family during this difficult time. My prayers are with you all.

-Josh
Sakuntu
Sakuntu

Postby thomas newton » Sun Aug 09, 2009 9:24 am

My heart goes out to you Charlie, that is just terrible. Bless you and your family.
Tradition is not the custody of ashes but the propagation of fire.
thomas newton

Postby yambu321 » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:50 am

THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORTIVE RESPONSES. MY FAMILY AND I, TRULY FEEL THE LOVE YOU HAVE GIVEN US, AND THAT HELPS US FEEL LIKE WE ARE NOT ALONE IN THIS.

GOD BLESS OUR MILITARY / THOSE THAT HELP SERVE OUR NATION IN ONE CAPACITY OR ANOTHER, AND GOD BLESS, ALL OF OUR BROTHERS AND SISTERS HERE ON CONGABOARD.

FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS,
THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH.

CHARLIE AND FAMILY.
Keep It Real, Keep It Honest, and Alway's Be True To Yourself. Laugh and Smile When Ever You Can, and Help others do the Same; It's a Good Thing!
yambu321

Postby CongaTick » Sun Aug 09, 2009 11:51 am

I am so sorry for all of you and wish you strength in this very sad time in your lives. The heroism of your son-in-law in serving his country honors and humbles all of us. May peace temper your sorrow.

Shalom.
CongaTick

Postby ABAKUA » Sun Aug 09, 2009 2:48 pm

My deepest condolences to you and the family.
May he rest in peace.
ABAKUA
Site Admin

Postby Tonio » Sun Aug 09, 2009 10:46 pm

Charlie, I am deeply sorry for your loss. my condolences to you and your family.

T
Tonio

Postby vinnieL » Mon Aug 10, 2009 9:53 am

Charlie,

Ive already privately expressed my feelings to you privately. And you know my prayers and support are always there for you and your family. I am very proud of the men and women of our armed forces. I am also thankful for people like you, you have many years of service to our country. My hats off to you my friend thank you.
vinnieL

Postby Gallichio » Mon Aug 10, 2009 12:22 pm

I will pray for you and your Family. My deepest condolences.
All the Best!
Mike Gallichio
Gallichio

Postby vinnieludovico » Mon Aug 10, 2009 1:57 pm

You and yours have my deepest condolences.Lets pray for an end to world hostilities.
Vinny(syr)
vinnieludovico

Postby buckoh » Tue Aug 11, 2009 12:25 am

So sorry for your loss. I'm in awe at the dedication of our servicemen & servicewomen and their dedication to our freedom. Their selfless actions are keeping terrorism & tyranny away from our shores and allowing us to have the freedom that we should never take for granted. You are not alone! Bless you and your family and please tell your daughter that we (all U.S. Citizens) are humbled by her husband's sacrifice. Power to the peaceful! Buckoh
buckoh

Next

Return to News