ATTENTION! Maintenance scheduled next week-end... - The board will be suspended ...

This forum will be used by CongaPlace to announce what's new on-line... have a look at the new stuff and come back here for a quick comment! In this forum is not allowed to post new topic [reply only].

Postby CongaMan » Mon Sep 04, 2006 8:39 pm

Hi all!
Due to SPAMMING problems I have decided to upgrade this forum software to a new version which includes some more features against spammers.

I have planned to upgrade (hopefully) the board sometimes this week-end and to do that I have to close the forum for several hours.

I apologize with those who will be connected at that time because I will have to kick them off and close the board without prior notice (I will post here 10 mnts. before to advice).

The upgrade is always a delicate issue so.... cross your fingers!!! (I will back everything up so in case the board will not work properly we will be able to go back to the previous version without loosing the data..)

Thanks for Your collaboration!
All the best...
CongaMan
Site Admin

Postby ABAKUA » Tue Sep 05, 2006 12:38 am

Great stuff Congaman!

I had mentioned this to a few members already, hopefully this will permanantly stop these neusances from joining.
ABAKUA
Site Admin

Postby Berimbau » Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:13 am

Does that mean you guys have rejected my idea about pouring boiling oil on their testicles?

lol,

Berimbau
Berimbau

Postby 82-1089072427 » Tue Sep 05, 2006 2:20 am

Can you please add a brail program? ...... :..: ::...:..:: ..:.. ..::..? ~..*
82-1089072427

Postby ABAKUA » Tue Sep 05, 2006 5:53 am

Berimbau wrote:Does that mean you guys have rejected my idea about pouring boiling oil on their testicles?

lol,

Berimbau

Not at all.
The software upgrade will be applied in conjuction with Berimbau's brilliant revolutionary idea.

VOTE # 1 Berimbau for President. :cool:
ABAKUA
Site Admin

Return to News