ATTENTION! FORUM IS CLOSING!! - Closing for maintenance shortly....

This forum will be used by CongaPlace to announce what's new on-line... have a look at the new stuff and come back here for a quick comment! In this forum is not allowed to post new topic [reply only].

Postby CongaMan » Sat Sep 09, 2006 6:58 pm

Hi guys,
as i said early this week I have to do some works on the forum .... unfortunately during this period (few hours) the forum has to be closed...

In about 1 hour from now i will close the forum even if we have members connected... SORRY AND THANKS FOR YOUR PATIENCE!!
CongaMan
Site Admin

Postby ABAKUA » Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:01 pm

Good stuff brother. I look forward to seeing the new format. Hopefully this will stop the bots and spammer members.

Im off to bed, just got home from a gig, its 5am here... Will check it out once I wake up.. It will still be the same web url right? Just the software host/version changing yeh.
ABAKUA
Site Admin

Postby CongaMan » Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:13 pm

Yep,
same url... i hope u will see something when u wake up :D !!
Cross your fingers!

What is important anyway is to prevent authomatic spammers from registering and/or posting!!

Have a nice sleep!!
ciao!
CongaMan
Site Admin

Postby ABAKUA » Sat Sep 09, 2006 7:19 pm

Would be good to be able to ban them before they post also, I noticed a few new join ups today with offensive/spam user names and spam links in their profile etc..

Anyway, good night! :)
ABAKUA
Site Admin

Return to News