NEW FORUM INSTALLED! - First step conlcuded...

This forum will be used by CongaPlace to announce what's new on-line... have a look at the new stuff and come back here for a quick comment! In this forum is not allowed to post new topic [reply only].

Postby ABAKUA » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:11 am

Looks to be a firefox issue. I dont use IE on my pc.
Take care.
ABAKUA
Site Admin

Postby CongaMan » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:16 am

Is it fixed now?
CongaMan
Site Admin

Postby ABAKUA » Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:35 am

Apparently not, look at the final post in this thread:
http://www.congaplace.com/cgi-bin....ry21739

I see this in Thomas Altmann's post at the bottom of page:

>General Forums -------------- +- News +- Open Discussion +- Comments and Suggestions +- The CongaZine >Special Forums on Congas ------------------------ +- Technique, Rhythms and Exercises +- CongaSet and accessories +- Teachers&Sudents FINDER! +- Books, Videos and CD for conga students +- Miscellanea >The history of percussions instruments and music styles ------------------------------------------------------- +- Congas or Tumbadoras or... +- Bongo and bongoceros... +- Timbal and Drumset +- Bata Drums +- Miscellanea of history! >Special Forums on Various Percussions ------------------------------------- +- Bongo +- Timbales +- Batas Drums +- Other instruments +- Batarumba Dos >Instruments and accesories -------------------------- +- Manufacturers - On-line shops for musical instruments +- Books, Videos, CD and other stuff >Support and bugs reports ------------------------ +- Help! +- Bugs Reports +- CongaPlace Team Reserved Forum

If you go to Facundo's post in the following thread (post number 123)

http://www.congaplace.com/cgi-bin....;st=120

The quote is missing. Sometimes the entire post including the quote is missing...

Cheers.
ABAKUA
Site Admin

Previous

Return to News