NEW FORUM INSTALLED! - First step conlcuded...

This forum will be used by CongaPlace to announce what's new on-line... have a look at the new stuff and come back here for a quick comment! In this forum is not allowed to post new topic [reply only].

Postby jorge » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:00 am

Gracias, Congaman. Your hard work to keep this forum working smoothly is much appreciated.
Jorge
jorge

Postby CongaMan » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:02 am

I've lost his phone numb. but we had an exchange of messages by email last month.. he's not very often here in milan.. i don't remember last time i saw him...

Stu... i spent nearly one year in Mersey side... i'm "partially" scouss (i'm not sure how to write it!!)...

I love liverpool!
:cool:
CongaMan
Site Admin

Postby Sakuntu » Mon Sep 11, 2006 12:03 am

Definently (sp?) appreciate all you do for us Conga man. This forum is the Bomb! and looks better than ever.
Sakuntu
Sakuntu

Postby congastu » Mon Sep 11, 2006 7:44 am

hey congaman,

Its spelt scouse.

Its a small world!! I dont know milan so well although a friend from liverpool spent some time there with the samba school. Turin, though, is like a second home..so many friends there -gilson and all the guys from paranza del geco. I will be back over there soon i hope!

When were you in liverpool and were you playing? Maybe we have met before.. at least we should know some of the same people- the city is like a village!!

All the best, stu
congastu

Postby CongaMan » Mon Sep 11, 2006 9:11 pm

Birkenhead - Merseyside... I was working for an insurance company (SunAlliance) ... i met Gilson as soon as i got back to Italy and then i started my studies on percussions... when i was in Liverpool i wasn't playing too much... it was a great fun anyway... if u come to milan let me know!

Let's keep in touch...
Bye...

P.S.
Sorry guys for the off-topic post... just remembering when i was young.. :)
CongaMan
Site Admin

Postby congastu » Mon Sep 11, 2006 10:36 pm

For sure!!

we will hopefully be going back to torino for the street festival there next September, I would to love to see a bit more of milan, too- besides, i think im in trouble with gilson for not returning sooner, we really had a great time last year.....

Birkenhead, eh? I suppose that makes you a tranmere rovers fan!!! Give me a shout if you feel like returning!
congastu

Postby franc » Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:17 am

Congaman,
congratulation to you and your team members for caring and doing a great job for us members!! love the new look of this great forum. my best to you and the gang of great percussionists. love this forum, ''ahiiiiii'' take care and aché to you, and again all members, Franc :D
ibúkún,ire,
Franc ♪♪
franc

Postby ABAKUA » Wed Sep 13, 2006 2:58 am

Im liking how you can ban users before they post at the registration process.
Ive banned 3 already (spam/offensive links/usernames)

I dont miss the old format at all! :laugh:
ABAKUA
Site Admin

Postby onile » Wed Sep 13, 2006 3:22 pm

Vaya Papa Abakua!
I hope that you are fine mi pana!

It must get crazy dealing with all of the 'spammers' and their freakin' innovative attacks to the website. Thanks Papa for watching out!

Suave!
Onile!
Que Nsambi les acutare pa' siempre!
onile

Postby Charangaman » Wed Sep 13, 2006 6:37 pm

Viva congaplace!
Charangaman

Postby CongaMan » Wed Sep 13, 2006 8:31 pm

This site is great thanks to all of you ... i'm doing very little...

Thanks to your partecipation the value of this board is growing day by day and it's a "must" for me trying to save this enourmous piece of knowledge, expierience and friendship...

Let's keep on sharing my friends!!

P.S.
A special thank to ABAKUA who is the real one fighting against fuc**ng spammers!!

:)
CongaMan
Site Admin

Postby Amber » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:30 pm

Hi,

congratulation to the new outfit and many THANKS to all of the members of the administationteam which enable this forum with their work and have a look to keep it on good function.
I love this forum and their members for all this valuable information!
But by the way, reading in some of the older threads I had the impression that some of the postings have disappeard? Lost in the depth of the internet?

Best regards,

Amber
Amber

Postby ABAKUA » Thu Sep 14, 2006 4:41 pm

Everyone, thankyou for your appreciation.
I enjoy this forum, its a great wealth of knowledge and good people on here with respect for each other, no room for egos here though!

CongaMan!

Something is wrong with the posts, in threads several posts are not visible, its as though the user has not posted anything.
But when you go to quote the post or enter the post (with Admin login) the post is there and can be seen.
Many quotes in threads cannot be seen, there is definately a glitch in the system.
Posts have not been edited nor deleted, they simply cannot be seen for some reason????

Something we need to look at.

Saludos.
ABAKUA
Site Admin

Postby CongaMan » Thu Sep 14, 2006 8:59 pm

I saw something in the support forum regarding the "quote system" ... the new is not compatible with the old version but i didn't see any error or post missing in the board so i didn't care ... could you give me more details (forum, threads ecc...)... i will look in the support forum..

We should be able to solve the problem in some way...
Thanks!
CongaMan
Site Admin

Postby CongaMan » Thu Sep 14, 2006 11:02 pm

OK.... posts now should be back visible... it's a browser/board problem anyway ... if still on let's move to the bug forum... bye!
CongaMan
Site Admin

PreviousNext

Return to News