Bongos for sale - Pearl Elites

Forum fully dedicated to the instrument

Postby mco » Mon Feb 06, 2006 11:46 am

Hello Group,
Now that my GonBops have arrived, I need to sell my other sets of bongos.
I have a set of wood Pearl Elites in natural finish (excellent condition) that I'm selling with 2 sets of heads: stock Pearl heads and custom JCR mule skin heads for both the macho (7") and hembra (9"). Price is $80 US + shipping.
Contact me at dmcosborne@earthlink.net if interested.
Regards,
mco
mco

Postby franc » Tue Feb 14, 2006 2:22 am

guys,
any one interested in buying a set of bongos. i defenitly recomend the one that my great friend ''Mco'' is selling . you will get more value for the money. i just received a set of bongo the'' L.P gen.. III'' practically brand new that he sold me. i couldn't believe my eyes when i saw the set of bongos. i was so happy.he gave the bongo practically free. you can check for yourself the retail price on this bongos. they are close to or near 275.00 dollars and it doesn't include shipping. he sold those bongos to me for 120.00 dollars including shipping.believe me i have bought many items through e-bay and never have received an item as fast as ''MCO'' he doesn't lie when he says the ''pearl elite'' are in great conditioin. he also sent a pair of ''macho mule skin'' hembra mule skin'' and the traditional ''buffalo skin'' you can trust him with your heart, i did with out regrets. i guarrantee his honesty. he also has a pair of drums to sell. take advantage of his instruments if you are buying. guys,i had to let you know!!!
to MCO, again thanks for the sale!! you have become a ''DRUM BROTHER"" you are a true friend,most considerate and very honest . will mention it as long as i am a member of this forum. hope much health, happyness and lots of blessing to you and yours, you deserve it!!!!!! best to you and family. always take care, tu amigo siempre, franc :D
ibúkún,ire,
Franc ♪♪
franc

Postby mco » Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:51 am

franc,
Thanks for your kind words. I'm glad that you're happy with the drums. I believe in pricing things to sell. I'd rather sell the item at a loss to someone who can use and appreciate them than to have them gather dust in my basement. My wife will be happy that I'm finally starting to clean up my "toyroom". Now if I can only sell some of my surdos that take up a lot of space, I might be able to get the car into the garage someday!
Enjoy the drums!
mco
mco

Return to Bongo