MY PIERNAS

Forum fully dedicated to the instrument

MY PIERNAS

Postby juancho » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:19 am

Well.....here's my latest acquisition. I heard somewhere that olive oil is good for the skins so I used a little and brought some color back. Felt comfortable and did not feel it heavy as others.
Attachments
IMG_6315.JPG
IMG_6316.JPG
IMG_6319.JPG
IMG_6322.JPG
juancho

Re: MY PIERNAS

Postby caballoballo » Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:32 am

That is a nice color design and yes the new ones are not as heavy. I bought mine from Naty and they were very responsible on warranty as when one of the lugs became defective they replaced and even paid for the shipping. One thing I did was cut the lugs, they were too long for my taste.
Attachments
El piernas.jpg
Josean
caballoballo

Postby salcero1 » Tue Dec 17, 2013 2:57 pm

Saludos Caballo, Coño that set looks better and better each time you post a picture of them. Once Naty & Adolpho got the shipping logistics right they've been very good at making many bongoceros happy with their new line of lighter bongos. I took them up on a set myself. I have a an exact pair like these included in my inventory of bongo sets. Very happy with the sound and how well they're built. Can't beat the deal with the pricing, you get enough equipment to start gigging right away with that $250 price tag. If anyone is on the fence for a set of these don't wait too long, things tend to go up in price as the years roll along. Peace y Felicidades y Saludos a todos.
Attachments
sunset fade.jpg
Adolpho sent me the metal placards to mount just have to find the right screws to finish the look of the drums.
salcero1

Postby congavalde » Tue Dec 17, 2013 5:46 pm

How do I order some? What vendor makes this available? Thanks.
congavalde

Postby El Magnifico » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:43 pm

congavalde wrote:How do I order some? What vendor makes this available? Thanks.

I'm also interested in one. I would also like an original Valje and Sol Percussion.
El Magnifico
Puerto Rico
"Playing one bongó at a time"
El Magnifico

Postby salcero1 » Wed Dec 18, 2013 10:57 pm

For those of you wishing to order from Naty and Adolpho Rocha just Google their website HR EL Piernas, they have a contact phone there. Ralph Flores, Tom's son (Rest in Peace Tom), took over his father's Valje company now called Resolution Drums or Percussion. Also on the web. Good luck in your pursuits to obtain these fine drums. Peace Jorge.
salcero1

Return to Bongo