Red gon bops campana

Forum fully dedicated to the instrument

Red gon bops campana

Postby caballoballo » Sat May 17, 2014 12:38 am

Saludos to all , long time without posting. Here is this red campana by gon bops, my son gave it to me as a present . It is very comfortable on the hand with a powerful fat sound & very little overtones. It is a medium pitch type which I found easier to hold than my Jcr of the same size.
Attachments
IMAG0040.jpg
Josean
caballoballo

Re: Red gon bops campana

Postby b0ng0 » Fri May 30, 2014 10:48 pm

saludos a todos,

yea ive seen that bell used by the bongosero of "king bongo" on a couple of songs in youtube... :)
b0ng0

Postby tootyfull » Tue Jul 08, 2014 8:36 am

:mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Its good to see you back,man!I really miss your comments on the state of bongos.By the way,I am selling a like new set of LP matador bongos as I am looking to purchase Raul Rekow model to match my congas.What do you think a good market price should bring? By the way,Sol percussion and bro.Akbar has a new line of bongos selling for 349.00, A reasonable price considering their quality.What do you think? Please hit me back when you can.I love that cowbell.Kudos to your son.

GaryB.
tootyfull

Postby caballoballo » Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:59 am

Saludos Tooty, plain and simple I would not change the Matador for the recow. You will pay more and advance less. The Matador with the correct skins is a better sounding bongo than the rekow fiberglass type.
Josean
caballoballo

Return to Bongo