Congadelca Gig Pics .

One thread per person please. Feel free to share with us your photos and video clips from your gigs, jams, rumbas, etc etc. No random clips or images, this is a section for our members to post up and promote their own projects and adventures.
Forum rules
One thread per person please. Feel free to share with us your photos and video clips from your gigs, jams, rumbas, etc etc. No random clips or images, this is a section for our members to post up and promote their own projects and adventures.
Lets keep it positive.

Congadelca Gig Pics .

Postby Congadelica » Sun Nov 23, 2008 4:34 pm

Ok Ill start with a recent gig we did at an African association night Lancashrie UK england .
as you can see from the pic there was plaenty of energy .a very nice expierience .
Attachments
DSCF1004.JPG
just getting going
DSCF1003.JPG
this was taken a few minutes after I we started playing
Congadelica

Re: Congadelca Gig Pics .

Postby bongosnotbombs » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:20 am

Hey Marco,
Don't I recognize one of those instruments? It really feels good to see it being used
and enjoyed by so many people. Thanks for posting it.
bongosnotbombs

Postby docarroyo » Mon Nov 24, 2008 12:40 pm

Hello when I was stationed in London back in the early 90's a African guy by the name of Lord Eric use to do a 24 hour drum jam in Swiss Cottage area of town if not in Bristol, is that still going on? It would attract drummers from all over the UK and was one of the most intense bembe I have ever attended outside of Puerto Rico.
docarroyo

Postby Congadelica » Mon Nov 24, 2008 6:00 pm

Yeah BNB those guagua are great sounding . your an artisan for sure . not seen anything like the Bamboo you have availible in California . thanks again hermano.

Hi Docarroyo this is the fisrt Ive heard of the Bembe sessions you talk about , Im bow on the case to find out more from my friends here in the UK , Ill be sure to let you know if they are still running . worth a note Bristol is a good 4 /5 journey which for a limey like myself is too far for a days drumming , but thanks for the heads info like this is pretty scarce here in Enlgand.

marco
Congadelica

Return to *** PHOTOS/VIDEO CLIPS OF YOUR GIGS/JAMS ***