Oladipo's Funk..And Stuff

One thread per person please. Feel free to share with us your photos and video clips from your gigs, jams, rumbas, etc etc. No random clips or images, this is a section for our members to post up and promote their own projects and adventures.
Forum rules
One thread per person please. Feel free to share with us your photos and video clips from your gigs, jams, rumbas, etc etc. No random clips or images, this is a section for our members to post up and promote their own projects and adventures.
Lets keep it positive.

Re: Oladipo's Funk..And Stuff

Postby congamyk » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:48 am

Nice video,
The sound guy was pretty clueless as you should have been much louder in the mix.
If you have a sound/audio person make sure he has you way up in the mix next time.
What I was able to hear from you sounded good.
congamyk

Postby apollo » Thu Jun 24, 2010 3:53 am

Sounds good! It's like a cross between Tower of Power and AWB. I was playing along and trying to keep up with my congas. :lol:
apollo
apollo

Postby CongaTick » Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:54 pm

Sound man or no sound man, my rule of thumb with anybody controlling the PA (or me controlling my level): My congas have to be at least as loud as the drums and I have somebody check to make sure they are. What I heard sounded good.
CongaTick

Return to *** PHOTOS/VIDEO CLIPS OF YOUR GIGS/JAMS ***