Latin Jazz in London

One thread per person please. Feel free to share with us your photos and video clips from your gigs, jams, rumbas, etc etc. No random clips or images, this is a section for our members to post up and promote their own projects and adventures.
Forum rules
One thread per person please. Feel free to share with us your photos and video clips from your gigs, jams, rumbas, etc etc. No random clips or images, this is a section for our members to post up and promote their own projects and adventures.
Lets keep it positive.

Latin Jazz in London

Postby willfry » Sun Sep 18, 2011 4:44 pm

Hi,

I'm trying to promote this band so we can do some more gigs! Please check out this video and share to anyone else who may be interested.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B1oOUtoy ... ture=feedf

Here is a link to the band page on facebook as well:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ernesto- ... 5286185398

Many thanks,
Will.
willfry

Re: Latin Jazz in London

Postby JohnnyConga » Sun Sep 18, 2011 10:54 pm

I like the music and the players...Do u know that is the same name Sammy Figueroa is using here in the states and just released a New CD with that name...just so u know..when u guys have a CD please send me a copy for my radio show here in Seattle,WA. johnnyconga@hotmail.com for the address ....

Do you know my good buddy Dave Pattman?...
JohnnyConga

Postby ABAKUA » Mon Sep 19, 2011 8:04 am

Nice one Will! Monster arrangement chop in that track! LOL Id be all over the shop on that one bahahahahaha. sounding good brother. Hope to hang again soon. :)
ABAKUA
Site Admin

Postby willfry » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:09 am

Hey Johnny,

Thanks! I didn't know that about Sammy Figueroa. May have to think up a new name...

Dave is a good friend of mine too. We play together a lot and I took lessons with him when I was 19. He also lives just down the road from me. I'll say hi from you next time I see him.
willfry

Postby willfry » Mon Sep 19, 2011 11:16 am

Thanks Masula. Hope you're well bro and playing lots. Chat soon.
Hey, get us a gig in Sydney! I'll bring my Giraffe mask.
willfry

Return to *** PHOTOS/VIDEO CLIPS OF YOUR GIGS/JAMS ***