4 "Spirit In The Wood" Congas recorded properly

One thread per person please. Feel free to share with us your photos and video clips from your gigs, jams, rumbas, etc etc. No random clips or images, this is a section for our members to post up and promote their own projects and adventures.
Forum rules
One thread per person please. Feel free to share with us your photos and video clips from your gigs, jams, rumbas, etc etc. No random clips or images, this is a section for our members to post up and promote their own projects and adventures.
Lets keep it positive.

4 "Spirit In The Wood" Congas recorded properly

Postby Mr.Rumba » Fri Jul 27, 2012 6:01 pm

This is a video of my friend Wade (left) and I (right/purple) jamming on my new Spirit In The Wood drum company congas. Wade is playing the requinto and the tumba and I am playing the quinto and segundo. I am using ribbon mic's directly into my Sony camcorder for sound. If you have headphone or speakers with bass sound it really comes out well. IF you do not already know this, Spirit In The Wood conga drums are made by an artist named Conrad Kubiak in Pennsylvania. All 4 of the drums are made from the same tree (figured ash wood). It is a solid shell, no staves or glue is used. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zfwma4_CAvE
Mr.Rumba

Return to *** PHOTOS/VIDEO CLIPS OF YOUR GIGS/JAMS ***