My Conga Solo

One thread per person please. Feel free to share with us your photos and video clips from your gigs, jams, rumbas, etc etc. No random clips or images, this is a section for our members to post up and promote their own projects and adventures.
Forum rules
One thread per person please. Feel free to share with us your photos and video clips from your gigs, jams, rumbas, etc etc. No random clips or images, this is a section for our members to post up and promote their own projects and adventures.
Lets keep it positive.

My Conga Solo

Postby ZakrzewskiPerc » Thu Apr 08, 2021 6:04 pm

Hi! This is my first recorded conga solo :)
Greetings from Poland!

ZakrzewskiPerc

Re: My Conga Solo

Postby Thomas Altmann » Fri Apr 09, 2021 8:18 am

Hi Patryk,

thank you for sharing your music! Even though I have a completely different approach, and I may not be the proper person to evaluate what you do, I can state that I will never be able to play like that, and even my latest solo has a hard standing to compete with your first, objectively. Definitely new-school, your technique looks perfect to me, your ideas and your style are quite personal, and you project intention.

Don't stop! Go ahead, explore new directions, take the next steps!

All the best!

Thomas
Thomas Altmann

Postby Siete Leguas » Fri Apr 09, 2021 1:01 pm

Cześć Patryk, welcome to the forum. Great chops, man! Keep on posting!
Siete Leguas

Postby Greensail » Fri Apr 16, 2021 12:05 am

Patryk, Thomas brought my attention to your solo when I inquired about using doubles. Your technique looks great for what could be considered nontraditional style. You use the doubles very effectively. Strong work. Thanks for posting. I enjoyed listening, watching and learning.
Greensail

Return to *** PHOTOS/VIDEO CLIPS OF YOUR GIGS/JAMS ***