1987 LP Zebrawood Bongos RARE!!

Sell your intruments here, or post up any bargains you come across for sale.
Forum rules
Sell your own gear here, or post up any links to sales of percussion instruments.
KEEP IT POSITIVE PLEASE, SAVE ANY NEGATIVITY TO PRIVATE MESSAGE.

1987 LP Zebrawood Bongos RARE!!

Postby Pete Chepito » Sat Oct 04, 2014 10:25 pm

Hi all! I have too many drums! Yeah I know, you can never have enough. Well I possess an extemely rare pair of LP Zebrawood bongos that were never offered in their catalog. I am selling them for a very fair $500.00 (non-negotiable) A new set of LP bongos is $350.00 and they're just plain ordinary. These are definitely not!! The bongo expert at LP told me he had only seen one other pair back in the 90's. These drums were initially produced as a gift for LP Artist endorsers only. The only reason I'm selling them is that I currently have a full set of Giovanni Galaxy drums that I play. So somedody is going to hit the jackpot! Believe me if either of my 3 sons were interested I'd never part with them even though I don't play them. Anyway, any body out there interested let me know. By the way I do have the rim not shown and the matching center block which has never seen a stand. I can be contacted at Homesbychet@aol.com for more info and photos. Keep drumming! Thanks, Chet
Attachments
PC120020.JPG
Pete Chepito

Re: 1987 LP Zebrawood Bongos RARE!!

Postby Omelenko1 » Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:52 pm

I have the original LP Zebra 1967 with Paper labels before the metal ones, center piece from the era and LP issued Cuban bottoms. Less than 100 made.
LP%20Zebra.jpg
LP%20Zebra.jpg (36.54 KiB) Viewed 2279 times
Omelenko1

Return to INSTRUMENTS FOR SALE