Notation question - Salsa

If you don't find a specific forum, post your message here (please read all the forum list first).

Postby GalloPinto » Thu Jan 10, 2002 5:22 pm

I'm looking at the Salsa notion provided by CongaPlace...some of the notation that is thre is not in the notation legend. What does the block stand for in the first note?
GalloPinto

Postby timo » Thu Jan 10, 2002 7:17 pm

the block stands for heel, or palm .
timo

Postby CongaMan » Thu Jan 10, 2002 9:51 pm

Hi Guys,
your are both members of this forum: do you have log in problems (you both result as unregistered)...

In case let me know...
Thanks for partecipating!! ;)
CongaMan
Site Admin

Postby Mike » Fri Jan 11, 2002 12:51 pm

Hi, Congaman, it´s me, Mike! Although I am not timo nor Gallopinto, I kind of had a log-in problem, therefore I added two posts as "unregistered".
Now the Microsoft imperium seems to have accepted that I log in at the best conga siste ever created....
Perhaps an idea for similar problems: You quit explorer, start again, log-in with password and THEN: answer window asking you for loggin you in automatically the next time -> click yes!
Peace & drum
Mike

Postby GalloPinto » Fri Jan 11, 2002 3:05 pm

CongaMan wrote:Hi Guys,
your are both members of this forum: do you have log in problems (you both result as unregistered)...

In case let me know...
Thanks for partecipating!! ;)

Thanks Timo!!
CongaMan i also had problems logging in. I got a message that my name does not exist.
GalloPinto

Postby CongaMan » Fri Jan 11, 2002 11:08 pm

Hi GalloPinto,
that's strange because you are into the member list (click the bottom "members" on top) ... usually log in problems are due to cookies settings and browser problems. You can try to close browser and delete cookies but if you don't want to waste too much time I can delete your first registration (so you can use again GalloPinto) and you can make a new one.... this new board seems to be quite stable but not enough with members imported from the previous version like yourself. It shouldn't happen to new members ..

Let me know!

Edited By CongaMan on Jan. 11 2002 at 01:09
CongaMan
Site Admin

Postby GalloPinto » Fri Jan 18, 2002 5:52 pm

CongaMan wrote:Hi GalloPinto,
that's strange because you are into the member list (click the bottom "members" on top) ... usually log in problems are due to cookies settings and browser problems. You can try to close browser and delete cookies but if you don't want to waste too much time I can delete your first registration (so you can use again GalloPinto) and you can make a new one.... this new board seems to be quite stable but not enough with members imported from the previous version like yourself. It shouldn't happen to new members ..

Let me know!

congaman i tried loggin in from different pc's no luck.
what's the next step?
GalloPinto

Postby GalloPinto » Fri Jan 18, 2002 6:35 pm

As you can see I have logged as you :D
I had to change password so if you write me at congaman@congaplace.com and l will reply with the password for you.

Then you should try to log as:
User: GalloPinto (not gallopinto or Gallopinto)
Password: ******

If still doesn't work I will delete your first registration and ask you to register again...

I await your e-mail ...
Bye
GalloPinto
GalloPinto

Return to Open Discussion