Drum gathering 4 the Living!

If you don't find a specific forum, post your message here (please read all the forum list first).

Postby TresGolpes » Fri Feb 28, 2003 9:52 pm

On March 15 (a Saturday) there is going to be a five day drum out in Lake Perris California (southwest of Palm Springs) on the campground. There is a $6 fee to get into the campground, that is all needed to get in.

Over 100 people are confirmed which from every percussive field you can imagine: there will be congueros, santeros, belly dancers, dounbekeros, yemberos and anything else that drops in.

It starts on a Saturday afternoon and there will be breakout groups each night with separate campfires for people that want to play on a more "coherent" basis. Look for me in the group where you see a guy with playing on a Guataca and also a Quijada de Burro I got for my birthday.

There is something for everybody there, if you need further information and directions, email me at:

yyohimbe@yahoo.com
TresGolpes

Postby TresGolpes » Sun Mar 02, 2003 2:40 am

Thank you for all the emails. As a reminder to anyone that plans to go and has not emailed me:

Campground 6 is just about full because of the crowd coming, you need to make reservations with the ranger station at (909) 940-5603 if you want to spend the nights. This will give you a campground spot with up to 8 people. There is running water nearby and bathroom facilities.

Otherwise you can park at the lake and walk in but you need to move the car at night. The temperature there in March is goes down to 50 at night and in the days its about 80.

See you there !
TresGolpes

Postby DJAnyStyle » Sun Mar 02, 2003 5:35 am

What about NYC, man?

Need some drum bros. in NYC...

Johnny Conga - wassup with NY?

???

DJAnyStyle
DJAnyStyle

Postby DJAnyStyle » Sun Mar 02, 2003 5:39 am

Don't get me wrong - I'll travel - but - dying for some drummin in NY
DJAnyStyle