Dario of Wdna - hello

If you don't find a specific forum, post your message here (please read all the forum list first).

Postby REQUINTOFUNK » Mon Apr 14, 2003 11:50 pm

Dario, como esta mi hermano.Es Ricky, el hijo de Luis(camapana). Long time no see since the passing of Ramon Mongo Santamaria. God Bless Him and His message. What a dynamic person he was. Not a day goes by that I don't think about his gesture of giving me a set of his drums.Para mi, eso es el maximo. Dario, I was wondering if I could get in contact with you to get a copy of the video of the rumbita we did for Mongo and the cd my father lent to you.I would like to share that with some friends of mine and I will make you a copy for sure. If you can get in contact with me by calling my father or write me at www.Requintofunk77@hotmail.comMy Webpage Hope to hear from you soon and I am in the process of putting a little group de "Rumba" together......looking for the serious players and Gua Gua is very interested so we'll see. Thank You for your humanity and insights of our beautiful music. Sincerely,
Ricky,el hijo de Luis
REQUINTOFUNK

Return to Open Discussion