hello - drums in the south

If you don't find a specific forum, post your message here (please read all the forum list first).

Postby turconga » Sat Feb 26, 2005 3:51 pm

Hy to everybody , my name is Javier , I'm a latin percussionist from Argentina , right now I'm playing with a latin pop artist named Diego Torres , but I also play afrocuban percussion and arabian percussion , I also be a Aleyo and have my hands washed for playing fundamento bata drums , so if you want to talk about these ritmhs , it would be very helpfull for me , to speak with any of you , thanks , ache and good luck , bye...
turconga

Postby Raymond » Sat Feb 26, 2005 5:02 pm

Welcome "y que para bien sea."! Browse all the "threads"...Lots of things here...Maybe you could help us and provide us feedback...Feel free to open "old" things and comment. Don't get shy because they are old posts... (I think we have all done it when we first "stopped" here).

You play with Diego Torres, do you play in his touring band???? (Diego's MTV unplugged album is a great album. Good music there)!

Bienvenido y saludos!
Raymond

Postby ABAKUA » Sun Feb 27, 2005 8:08 pm

Welcome Javier,

I am also originally from Argentina, was born in Mendoza, but left when I was 1 year old.
Ive been living in Australia for the last 28 years.
I have not been back for many years, hopefully an upcoming tour I have will see us travelling to Argentina as well. :)

Bienvenido.
ABAKUA
Site Admin

Return to Open Discussion