Song Search, Help! - Pablo Pueblo acoustic version

If you don't find a specific forum, post your message here (please read all the forum list first).

Postby Ivan » Tue Mar 08, 2005 4:47 pm

Brothas & Sistas,

I heard the song Pablo Pueblo played by Ruben Blades himself acustically just him and guitar. I found this album online and before I purchase it I wanted to know if any of you had this particular album... I am wonderding if Pablo Pueblo on this particular album is played the good old salsa way or is just him and guitar?

Bohemia Y Poeta

I am looking to find the Pablo Pueblo in the acoustic version with Ruben playing guitar and singing only...

Any pointers or better yet do you know if this album has the version that I am looking for? Judging by the ablum cover it appears so, but I wanted to get some confirmation.

Thanks,
Ivan
Ilu Ache,
Ivan
Ivan

Postby dannydrumperc » Tue Mar 08, 2005 8:39 pm

Where did you heard the song?

Maybe it was recorded live at a concert or something and not included on any CD. I know of a salsa radio station here in PR that record most of the events and concerts they endorse, then play them whenever they want or when somebody calls asking for that particular version. That could be your case ???

Edited By dannydrumperc on 1110314492
dannydrumperc

Postby Ivan » Tue Mar 08, 2005 9:08 pm

I heard it a sample of it on video my friend sent me. It was real breif - he talking about his political lyrics in son montuno music and played a sample of the song during an interview. I don't remember the name of the show that was recorded.

Have you heard the song or the version I am talking about?
Ilu Ache,
Ivan
Ivan

Postby ABAKUA » Wed Mar 09, 2005 3:11 am

Do you have "Kazaa" file share on your pc?

Maybe you could do an Audio file search and download it?
Might be of help...
ABAKUA
Site Admin

Return to Open Discussion