Eddie Palmieri with Little Johnny Rivero

If you don't find a specific forum, post your message here (please read all the forum list first).

Eddie Palmieri with Little Johnny Rivero

Postby pavloconga » Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:23 pm

Hi Guys,
Eddie Palmieri and his band put on an awesome show for the launch of biennial Arts and Music festival down here in my city of Adelaide, South Australia.
Little Johnny Rivero was on congas. I'd never seen Little Johnny play live before.
I was really impressed with his playing, he wasn't too flashy, but always keeping a strong, solid groove.
When it came time for him to take a solo I liked his style: strong simple and tasty. A little guy with a big sound.
What an all round great night! :D
Pavlo
Attachments
Image283.jpg
pavloconga

Re: Eddie Palmieri with Little Johnny Rivero

Postby KING CONGA » Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:07 pm

Geetings pavloconga. Glad you got to see and enjoy the show. Nothing beats seeing these artist perform live. Eddie Palmieri is a regular here in Southern Cali. I have had plenty of opportunities to see him live but, shame on me :evil: , I have not taken advantage of them. I will soon though :P
Hey Pavlo, do you live anywhere close to ABAKUA? Have you ever seen him play live?
KING CONGA

Re: Eddie Palmieri with Little Johnny Rivero

Postby pavloconga » Sun Mar 04, 2012 9:50 pm

Hi king conga,
I live in a different city about 2 hour flight away from where he lives in Sydney.
I've only seen him play live once with his band about 4 years ago.
pavloconga

Return to Open Discussion