Chico and Rita

If you don't find a specific forum, post your message here (please read all the forum list first).

Chico and Rita

Postby Marcus » Sun Mar 11, 2012 4:20 pm

Last night I saw Chico and Rita here in Seattle. I really enjoyed the movie. Had heard that the animation was not very good but I thought that it was really very artistic and added to the story line. What impressed me was the various animated congas were both with stamped hardware and traditional rims. The various animated conga players were well done.

Anyway I would suggest this movie for anyone. I guess it can be a couple’s movie because it is a love story but it has the right mix of stuff or guys, stuff or gals and good historical perspective.

The blue-ray DVD is available, but have not found the regular DVD. Some have regional codes so just don't order without reading all stats.

peace, marcus
Marcus

Re: Chico and Rita

Postby Hawker » Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:40 pm

Yes indeed...really enjoyed this.
Hawker

Re: Chico and Rita

Postby Derbeno » Tue Jun 19, 2012 2:07 am

A few times now someoen puts up the full version on youtube and it gets removed.

Not debating the right or wrongs.........but here is a full version with subtitles....you may want to download it before it's pulled.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eJMjStsOkjA
Echale candela, p'afinar los cueros
Derbeno

Return to Open Discussion