Great day

If you don't find a specific forum, post your message here (please read all the forum list first).

Great day

Postby vinnieL » Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:43 am

Spent a couple of hours hanging out with JC Johnny Conga Finally got to meet in person and the best part is we live about 3 miles apart. Glad to have him back in Florida.
vinnieL

Re: Great day

Postby Kaban » Thu Sep 12, 2013 5:27 am

The first thing I would do if I met JC in person would be to hug him. The second thing I would do is give him lots of wine till he passed out. The third thing I would do is put his Volcanos in my car and drive off. LoL, just kidding.
Kaban

Postby vinnieL » Thu Sep 12, 2013 7:39 am

LOL we got the bro hug in no wine but we did play some conga! I'm not on his level not even in the same stratosphere but I did play him some guaguanco while he played quinto which was fun
vinnieL

Postby KING CONGA » Thu Sep 12, 2013 2:24 pm

Wow, what a great opportunity.
Cheers.
K.C.
KING CONGA

Postby JohnnyConga » Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:12 pm

Tks Vinnie the feeling is mutual...and YES you have much work to do but i will take scare of that for u, and we'll have fun doing it...Glad to be back in S. Florida...Piri from Los Chinitos, and my man Skip Burney is also here along with the great Felix Sanabria(Los Afortunados) and "Flaco" Hernandez....oh buddy Let the Rumba begin!!...
JohnnyConga

Postby pcastag » Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:51 pm

Skip! My first authentic conga lesson was with Skip and Abey back in 92, tell him Paolo and Eric from Houston say hello when you get a chacne. Brinquito!
PC
pcastag

Return to Open Discussion